Saturday, November 24, 2007

Words of Hope and Promise

Grace and peace to you!

This is my first post on my new blog. My children have been encouraging me to start one. I'm 53, so I'm slow to this stuff.

I thought a lot about why I would even have a blog and I guess I want to do what I can to encourage people, especially those who may be feeling like they are treading water and about to go under. My desire is to lift your spirit with words of affirmation and validation.

I am a follower of Jesus Christ and my hope comes from his saving grace.

I dedicate this blog to my wife Karen, my children, Joni, Brian and Marcus, my son-in-law Derek and daughter-in-law Kelli and my precious grand-daughter Miya.

They are my daily inspiration and I am grateful for the gifts they are in my life.

To you who may be reading my first blog, I start by saying this to you.....

I pray that you will be blessed with good, health, happiness and an abundance of HOPE.

Feeling Blessed!

IM4HOPE

No comments: